The National Disability Insurance scheme (NDIS) is a scheme introduced by the Australian Government to improve the provision of services and supports to the 4.3 million Australians who live with a disability. NDIS was designed to improve self-efficacy in care and precision of intervention through a flexible funding model that allows the people using the NDIS to choose what services and supports their money goes towards.
How can Physio and Exercise Physiology be a part of your NDIS supports and services?
Southside Mobile is proud to have the privilege to work with you to determine how we can be utilized to maintain or improve your quality of life. As a mobile team we are able to provide the following services;
- Improve your strength, mobility, flexibility and balance to improve the ease with which you can partake in your daily activities
- Conduct assessments to identify key treatment targets and needs
- Tailor physical exercises to ensure they are both applicable to your goals and your home environment.
- Goal Setting
- Pain management – acute and chronic
- Liaise with your NDIS support coordination team including other health professionals to ensure you have a clear, effective and efficient treatment plan.
Southside Mobile is a registered NDIS provider
NDIS Support Coordinators or Aged Care Providers can submit referral forms for participants here.